Onit App Builder combines business process management, collaboration and transaction management functionality into one innovative tool. With Onit App Builder, it is easy to develop and deploy Apps that streamline business processes and solve real world problems which directly impact customer satisfaction, employee productivity and profitability. Here are some facts about Onit App Builder:
As an example, think about contract review and approval. There is a common set of steps occurring between a decision and an executed contract: submission, negotiation, approval, storage, and management. Now, try adding seven different approvers from multiple departments. Moving a draft contract around by email makes it impossible to keep track of the contract and ensure that it gets done right in a timely manner (see Figure 1).
Onit App Builder tames this chaos with four simple capabilities that are part of every Onit App — a simple intake form, a shared workspace, configured and ad hoc workflow, and a dashboard to view all of your transactions.
Onit App Builder centralizes all data, notes, documents, conversations and emails threads in one location. Business teams have real-time visibility into the process — whether it is a contract negotiation, NDA request or sales quote approval. It is easy to configure custom forms, fields, checklists, workflow and process tracking capabilities with the flexibility to make changes and improvements in-stream as often as required (see Figure 2).
Build Your Own Apps
Creating Apps with Onit App Builder lets your organization streamline internal processes, gain greater visibility into transactions and improve operational efficiency. Onit App Builder’s flexible platform lets you easily bridge the organizational and geographic boundaries critical to your business (see Figure 3).
Apps Built on Onit App Builder
- Press Release Development and Approval
- Security Incident Management
- MSA Review
- SOW Approval
- NDA Review
- New NDA Creation
- Partnership Agreements
- FCPA Policy Development
- Invoice Approval
- Board Kit Distribution
- Software Defect Reporting
- Power of Attorney / Signing Authority Approval
- Board Member Replacement
- Employee Termination Management
- EEOC Complaint Management
- Employee Vacation Requests
- Sales Contract Tracking
- Meeting Presentation Development
- Outside Counsel Retainers
- Legal Process Outsourcing
- RFP Response Management
- Trademark Registration and Renewal
- Business Renewal
- Property Management
- Software Change Control Management
- Supplier Termination
- Distribution Licenses
- Promotional Agreements
- E-Hold Management
- Short Development and Deployment Time - Onit App Builder radically reduces “time to pilot” and “time to value.” Simple process pilots can be ready for implementation in hours and in production within days.
- Flexibility - Onit App Builder technology provides business users with the flexibility to route, comment, revise and track progress of the project to accommodate the variability and unpredictability inherent in knowledge work.
- Standard Intuitive Interface - Apps developed with Onit App Builder provide simple intuitive interfaces with standard features allowing the user to focus on the process instead of how the application works. This means that little or no training is required, thus dramatically reducing the time and cost of App deployment.
- A "Learn By Doing" Approach - The focus is on learning the optimal process through feedback from rapid deployment rather than a customized and expensive development of complex process maps and workflow design that anticipate every possible contingency that may or may not occur.