Join the Onit Team
We are always looking for passionate people to join the Onit team and believe that people are the key to our continued innovation and success. If you're looking for an opportunity to work with an experienced team to solve fascinating problems using modern technologies, please contact us. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your experience and the position you wish to apply for. If you don't see a current job opening, please forward your resume to be kept on file for future openings.
Are you #1 at your current company but looking for a way to make more money, more autonomy, and rapidly earn your way to a leadership position? Are you the type of person who can’t help but draw process diagrams whenever you are near a whiteboard? Can you gain the trust of others through a friendly and intelligent presence? If so, then this might be the perfect career for you.
As an Account Executive for Onit, you will be working with leaders at some of the biggest and most influential companies in the world to develop innovative operations processes using the Onit App Builder. The Onit App Builder is a platform for creating Smart Process Apps, which are business process management solutions that are highly adaptive, easy to configure and maintain, and platform agnostic. Currently Smart Process Apps from Onit are solving multi-billion dollar problems in the Fortune 100.
You will partner with an Onit Process Implementation Consultant from the very beginning — working together as a team to develop and deliver demo apps and other prospecting materials, drive client relationships through the design and delivery of Smart Process Apps, and ultimately lead a revolution in the enterprise software market.
As an Account Executive, you will be a cunning hunter who is willing to research the right person to talk to, and then catch them on the way to the airport before they board their private jet. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you understand the sales process, how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion, and can drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. This is a no-BS sales role; you won’t be required to wear a tie or sit in an office, but you will be required to consistently deliver above-average results. We are looking for the type of person who can execute and set the standard for this role, and then build and lead a team in a year or two.
- Call key stakeholders including C-Level executives within our target markets
- Creating value for customers and maintain great relationships as the best way to exceed pipeline, and revenue targets on a sustainable basis
- Rapidly learn Cloud Process Management, Enterprise 2.0, and the Onit value proposition
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- 3 years experience in opportunity creation and driving business
As a Developer at Onit, you will help design, develop, and implement cool, new modules and API’s for the Onit App Builder. You will mentor other developers and have responsibilities for a development team.
We do not hire based on a specific list of programming languages or technologies. Currently we use Ruby on Rails, Java, jQuery, ExtJS, MySQL and MongoDB. We are an Agile Software Development shop and believe in test-driven development. If you’re a good fit you will be able to master any technology, language, or development environment that we need in the future.
- Plan, build and launch features for our products
- Work closely with our designers and project management team to craft beautiful and well thought out user experiences
- Estimate development task and meet deadlines
- Incredible coding skills. Your programming ability is way above average, as demonstrated by critical contributions to a string of successful projects. (Of course it’s okay if you’ve worked on some not so successful. We all have.
- 2-5 years experience using current object oriented language(s) for web development
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in teams and mentor other developers
- Degree in CS/EE/Physics or other similar disciplines is preferred
- Ability to work and develop in Mac/Linux environment without whining
Houston or Austin
As an Implementation Developer, you will be configuring, testing and launching Onit Apps for our clients utilizing Onit’s suite of products. You will primarily be teaming with an Implementation Manager but for simpler deployments/enhancements you could work directly with the client.
- Translate customer requirements (mostly business process and data modeling) into solution design plan
- Configure/build Onit Apps based on the defined solution design
- Develop and document the test plan for configured Apps
- Assist the client lead in launching Apps and training the customer
- Team with internal resources from marking and sales to help define scope of services required
- Proactively evolve/enhance tools and assets utilized for implementations
- 2-3 years of related implementation experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline preferred
- While the Solution Architect should be technical, an extensive programming background is not required
- Liquid templating language experience a plus
- Testing and documentation background a plus
- Detail oriented and has strong organizational skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required
- Customer facing experience preferred
- Business analysis work experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across several projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated and flexible
Houston or Austin
Onit is growing and we are in need of an experienced Sales Engineer to support our sales team. This opportunity is ideal for someone who enjoys interacting with customers and to provide technical support.
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure that every sales opportunity is effectively pursued
- Performs tailored product demonstrations and by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements
- Provide feedback and suggestions on product features, product performance, alternative solutions and market trends
- Provide ongoing technical support in all relevant stages of the sales process by validating configuration options
- Participate effectively as an individual contributor within a multifaceted technology environment
- Support delivery and implementation services as necessary
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 4+ years' experience in working with sales and sales support for a software company
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and expectations, detail oriented
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 20% – may require overnight stay
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Possess and maintain knowledge of current software protocols, security and internet standards
- Competence with testing, workflows, data mapping tools and procedures
Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you are a new business hunter experienced in software B2B sales. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you understand the sales process and how to engage our future customers. You also love high-energy environments and can easily adapt to change. If you’re a high achiever, we want to talk to you.
- Meet and exceed goals related to sales opportunity identification and generation.
- Contact prospective customers by phone, email, and other social platforms to generate interest and set meetings.
- Work effectively in a collaborative work environment and professionally represent company to clients.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Capture and maintain accurate information in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on sales pipeline, promotions, and any projects.
- Participate in internal training sessions and extended education on opportunity identification, messaging, CRM usage, and other internal tools.
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven track record in telemarketing and business development.
- Ability to take direction and feedback.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com (or other CRM) as well as social tools like LinkedIn for lead generation.
- 4-year degree strongly preferred.
- The ideal candidate has experience with legal and/or sales enablement software.