McDonald’s Legal Department to Reveal “Special Sauce” for Legal Operations Strategy and Transformation
- April 1st – Downtown Chicago
3:30 p.m. (Followed by happy hour)
Technologies available to legal departments are endless. How can general counsel and legal operations leaders sort through the noise and formulate a cohesive, long-term strategy to achieve the right balance of people, process and technology? Join us to hear how McDonald’s Corporation has done just that in achieving significant transformation of its global legal operations.
Curtis Batterton, Legal Operations & Global Technology Manager at McDonald’s will present an exclusive case study. Attendees at this special event will learn about:
- Assessing your current state, gaps, and goals
- Developing a long-term vision for your technology portfolio and resourcing model
- Implementing a platform and solution strategy aligned the needs of the business
- Rolling out document management internationally
- Managing change and driving user adoption
- Wrapping up: So what’s the special sauce?
Please fill out the form on this page to get details and request a seat at the table or virtual access for this exclusive seminar.