As a Customer Success Manager, you will work proactively with customers who have recently launched Onit solutions, optimizing their experience with account management and Onit best practices. You’ll be on a mission to drive customers engagement, adoption, and satisfaction ensuring they are getting value from their Onit investment. You will take a consultative approach with your customers to address technical matters related to the product, business process advice and best practices and to support the release of new product features and functionality.
- Provide an outstanding experience to Onit enterprise B2B customers as they complete the sales and implementation process and transition to the care of the Customer Success Management team.
- Grow customers’ depth of understanding by providing educational sessions on new and existing features.
- Act as both the Domain Expert and product Super User for the customer base.
- Be on the lookout to spot and identify and/or upsell opportunities.
- Advocate the customers’ needs/issues internally, across departments.
- As the primary point of contact for customers, liaise with all departments throughout the organization to the understand customer goals/outcomes and ensure quality of product configuration for customers.
- Create customer advocates to generate strong references, referrals and case studies.
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify, drive and prioritize improvements in product offerings, processes, systems and tools.
- Helping to resolve complex support issues in a timely manner with high customer satisfaction
- Escalation as necessary for confirmation of solutions or other options as needed
- Assessing customers’ risks and needs to make sound recommendations to proactively address
- Managing the delivery of recommended/agreed-upon services to achieve high customer trust
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Strong interpersonal skills. Strong communication and presentation skills, along with an ability to work with a broad range of clients with varying skillsets
- Excellent relationship building skills, as you will be required to interact with cross-functional team members throughout the company to advocate for customer needs.
- Tech-savvy. Strong technical enterprise-level computer software background supporting customers in a SAAS environment
- Ability to discuss technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar or solution consulting role