These are not ordinary times. It’s imperative for you to take your practice and your department to a bold, new level. Learn from and network with in-house lawyers on complex legal and regulatory challenges, constant geopolitical change, cyber risk, and the need to help drive business strategy. Attend the Association of Corporate Counsel Annual Meeting, the world’s largest gathering of in-house counsel to stay ahead, connected, and indispensable.
Onit invites our customers and other members of the ACC community to engage with us in booth 332 during and after the ACC Annual Meeting in Phoenix, October 27 – 30th. There are opportunities to see demos of our solutions, learn more about the recently launched Onit Contract Lifecycle Management (Onit CLM) and mingle with us, our partners and fellow in-house legal leaders at some of the most exciting venues around the convention center. Schedule time in our private exhibit hall demo room to take a deeper dive into how Onit solutions can help your legal department better manage legal work, costs and risks.
Cool off and get down at the happiest of ACC Happy Hours! Join us on Monday a few blocks from the show at Little Rituals, a top-rated bar with some of the best cocktails in town. Be a part of our exclusive dinner, co-hosted with Consilio, to enjoy rooftop cocktails and a seated dinner at one of the most innovative kitchens in Phoenix. Click here to learn more and RSVP.
In addition, this is a great opportunity to hear Onit customers speak about inspiring and relevant topics. You can hear them at the sessions listed below. Onit is proud that our customers are so well-represented as thought leaders at ACC!
|SESSION TITLE||DATE AND TIME|
|304 – You Can Design: Practical Application of Design Thinking in the Legal Department||10/28/19 14:30|
|301 – 2019 ACC Value Champion Series (I): Artificial Intelligence, Innovation, and Predictability in eDiscovery||10/28/19 14:30|
|903 – Boot Camp for Leaders of Early-Stage, Dedicated Legal Operations Functions||10/30/19 8:30|
|902 – Boot Camp for Leaders of Early-Stage, Dedicated Legal Operations Functions||10/30/19 8:30|
|305 – Benchmarking Third-Party Intermediary Interview Processes: Taking Interviews to the Next Level||10/28/19 14:30|
|204 – Discussion and Demonstration on How AI Is Changing the Litigation Landscape||10/28/19 11:45|
|701 – Growing In-house Pro Bono||10/29/19 14:30|
|905 – Innovation and Regulatory Change in Highly-Regulated Industries-Your Role as In-house Counsel||10/30/19 9:00|
|901 – Boot Camp for Leaders of Early-Stage, Dedicated Legal Operations Functions||10/30/19 8:30|
|302 – Gender Relations: Effective Strategies for Promoting Gender and Pay Equality in the #MeToo Era||10/28/19 14:30|
|203 – Choose Your Own Ethics Adventure: Navigating the ESI Crisis When Your Adversaries Target Information Governance Practices||10/28/19 11:45|
|314 – Uncovering and Acting Upon Trade Secrets Theft||10/28/19 14:30|
|908 – What Every In-house Counsel Needs to Know About Global Intellectual Property||10/30/19 9:00|
|111 – Interactions with the Government When a Problem Arises Internally||10/29/19 10:00|
|310 – Consumer Litigation in Emerging Global Markets||10/28/19 14:30|
|401 – 2019 ACC Value Champion Series (II): The Power of Partnering and Success Alignment: Applying Lean and Better Pricing Models||10/28/19 16:30|
|813 – Lost in Translation: Cross-Border M&A Deal Killers||10/29/19 16:30|
|611 – What Every In-house Counsel Needs to Know About Bankruptcy Risk for the Next Economic Downturn||10/29/19 11:00|
|603 – Patent Portfolio Strategy Using Recent Landscape Trends||10/29/19 11:00|
|814 – What’s Keeping Board Members Up at Night?||10/29/19 16:30|
|202 – Choose Your Own Ethics Adventure: Navigating the ESI Crisis When Your Adversaries Target Information Governance Practices||10/28/19 11:45|
|CR-100 – Practical Contracting: Re-engineering the Contract Process to Do More with Less||10/28/19 10:00|
|504 – Greasing the Wheels: Negotiating and Overcoming Deal Friction in Tech Contracts||10/29/19 9:30|
Last but not least, here are seven more reasons to be at ACC this year:
- Your future success. In these uncertain times, it’s vital for you to invest in your future and elevate your practice and law department to a new standard of excellence.
- The right subject matter. This year’s bold, new conference is packed with practical, interactive, and engaging adult learning formats — sessions, workshops, and roundtables that will help you and your colleagues from around the world dig deep into critical subject matters.
- Expert presenters. Hear directly from an impressive group of legal industry thought leaders.
- Unparalleled networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with thousands of your colleagues from around the globe with 30+ hours of networking events.
- Solutions. Get up-to-the-minute information from 100+ law firms and legal service providers.
- CLE/CPD credit. Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year’s worth of CLE/CPD credits.
- The Phoenix Experience. Bask in near-perpetual sunshine. Jaw-dropping sunsets paint the desert sky nightly. And the Phoenix Convention Center sits in the middle of a walkable downtown filled with independent restaurants, craft brewpubs, and live-music venues.