Join us on Wednesday, October 14 at 1:00 p.m. CDT for a webinar with Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) and Forrester Research as we talk about market trends and the new e-billing and legal spend management landscape.
E-billing and legal spend management technology has been around for nearly 20 years yet legal departments still think “innovation” means tracking matters and managing legal spend. This decades old technology is at the end of its technology curve – until now.
This webinar will highlight:
- Why systems of record are not enough to drive operational improvements
- Why traditional enterprise legal management (ELM) systems fall short
- Why e-billing and matter management technology only represent a fraction of a legal department’s needs
- Why process, workflow and collaboration are critical for a legal department to succeed
Guest speakers include:
- David Cambria, Global Director of Operations, Law, Compliance and Government Relations, Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- Cheryl McKinnon, Principal Analyst serving Enterprise Architecture, Forrester Research
- Paul Zengilowski, Customer Development Executive, Onit
To learn more about our e-billing and matter management solution, download our white paper on enterprise legal management