Technologies available to legal departments are endless. How can general counsel and legal operations leaders sort through the noise and formulate a cohesive, long-term strategy to achieve the right balance of people, process and technology? Hear how McDonald’s Corporation has done just that in achieving significant transformation of its global legal operations. Curtis Batterton, Legal Operations & Global Technology Manager at McDonald’s will present an exclusive case study.
- Curtis Batterton, MBA, CCMP, Legal Operations & Global Technology Manager, McDonald’s Corporation
- Matt DenOuden, VP of Global Sales, Onit
- Stuart Douglass, General Manager for Corp, North America, iManage
- Mary Jummati, Managing Director, Morae Global
- Mathew Crocker (Moderator), President, Legal Technology Consulting, Morae
To access the recording, fill out the form on this page.
Want more? Onit’s comprehensive thought leadership initiative, Lean Into LegalOps, offers legal and business professionals an expanded toolkit with masterclasses, customer case studies and relevant content such as white papers, podcasts, and webinars. Learn more about Lean Into LegalOps and to join the community of remote learning and collaboration.