2020 will be a defining turning point in the way legal work is done but this is not the first time the legal industry has faced this kind of challenge. This white paper, “Driving Savings, Process Efficiency and Collaboration in the Legal Department in a Post-COVID-19 Environment” will address the pivotal shift in the business world and how the adoption of workflow and process automation technology is even more critical today.
Read this white paper to better understand:
- The legal market today and how the “digital age” will take on an entirely new meaning
- Why business and legal teams need to be agile and adopt workflow and collaboration tools
- The impact on technology and its ability to support new models, processes and paradigms beyond COVID-19
- How to build a business case to support technology investments that drive cost-savings or revenue-generating projects
- How to register for a complimentary analysis to evaluate potential savings from your existing and new technology investments
Hear from Onit customer, Pearson, about how they became an ACC Value Champion by reducing the cost of delivering legal services by 35%. Register for the June 18th webinar here.