Drum roll please .It is my great pleasure to announce that we are officially launching Onit Premium at LegalTech New York 2011 tomorrow. Onit Premium is an upgraded version of our free product but is designed specifically for corporate legal departments. Developed with input from 12 general and corporate counsels from the Onit Advisory Group (OAG), Onit Premium addresses the market’s growing demand for affordable legal project, process and spend management technology. Onit Premium has many unique features but some of the key advantages for legal departments include streamlining business processes, reducing operational costs, unifying legal knowledge, and gaining greater visibility into legal projects.
Onit Premium gives corporate legal departments access to a powerful suite of legal project, process and spend management tools for an affordable monthly subscription. We strongly believe that cost shouldn’t be a deterrent to improving processes and managing legal projects within a corporate legal department. Onit Premium is an easy-to-use system that empowers legal departments to create processes and templates unique to their business, ultimately resulting in enhanced transparency into legal projects and legal spend cost reductions.
Onit Premium delivers real value to the entire organization by enhancing communication and collaboration between legal departments and their law firms and vendors. It also empowers legal departments to centralize knowledge and manage their legal projects with more predictability. All documents, notes, tasks, project plan items, etc. are fully searchable in Onit and users can assign multiple tags to any documents. Onit Premium doesn’t require any up-front costs and there is no software to install.
With Onit Premium, corporate legal departments can:
- Automate current manual legal processes
- Electronically review and approve electronic invoices from law firms and legal vendors
- Monitor Alternative Fee Arrangements (AFAs) and compare monthly retainers with shadow bills
- Create custom process templates specific to a legal department’s needs (e.g. Report Potential Risk, Request Employee Termination, Report Potential IP Infringement)
- Build custom legal forms for use by all company employees (e.g. Request Contract Review, Request NDA)
- Create project budgets and see variance reports on actual vs. projected expenses
- Create pre-built project templates with relevant notes, documents and project plan items
Pricing & Availability
Onit Premium is now available and pricing is based on the number of monthly subscribers. We are conducting demos of Onit Premium in the Cyber Café at LegalTech New York 2011 on the second floor of the exhibit hall. If you are not attending the tradeshow and wish to see a demonstration, please email me at email@example.com.