As a Sales Executive for Onit, you will be working with leaders at some of the biggest and most influential companies in the world to develop innovative operations processes using Onit App Builder. Onit App Builder is a business process management platform that is highly adaptive, easy to configure and maintain. Currently, more than 300 workflows have been built using App Builder to solve multi-billion dollar problems in Fortune 500 companies. One of the strongest areas of adoption is in the area of Enterprise Legal Management, where Onit has product offerings for matter management, spend management, contracts management and legal holds.
You will partner with an Onit Process Implementation Consultant and/or Sales Engineer from the very beginning — working together as a team to develop and deliver demo apps and other prospecting materials, drive client relationships through the design and delivery of Smart Process Apps, and ultimately lead a revolution in the enterprise software market.
- Manage the full and complex sales cycle including prospect identification, qualification, product demonstrations and close
- Communicate effectively with C-level prospects and customers
- Attend key trade shows in your region and nationally along with building relationships with current customers and key stakeholders/influencers in order to drive overall market penetration strategy
- Work with our Technical Sales Engineers and Solution Specialists to develop strategy for custom demos in the pre-sales process.
- Focus on continuously building and maintaining a high quality sales pipeline – some cold calling required while also managing leads provided by various sales and marketing teams
- Understand client need and build a vision for how our solutions will materially impact client business drivers.
- Manage the handoff from signed license agreement to the implementation delivery team and stay connected during the transition to account management.
- Serve as an effective partner to Onit functional leaders in efforts to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Rapidly learn Cloud Process Management, Enterprise 2.0, and the Onit value proposition
- Participate with the senior management to develop strategic planning objectives to drive interest, opportunity and new revenue within your assigned territory.
- Navigate complex business processes and legal requirements to negotiate win-win contractual agreements
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 7 years enterprise software sales experience with a documented track record of closing six-figure deals.
- Proven track record developing relationships and selling solutions to C-Level executives
- Technically adept and have demonstrated experience with web technologies
- Highly developed organizational, planning, and management skills – creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales efforts.
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills