It is with great enthusiasm that we were mentioned in Gartner’s February 4, 2016 Market Guide for Enterprise Legal Management Solutions1 report.
As stated by Gartner, “purpose-built enterprise legal management solutions can improve legal department efficiency and lower overall enterprise risk.”
That is fundamental to what we believe at Onit. Now more than ever, legal departments are being asked to do more with fewer resources. They have expanded responsibilities and cost pressures to deliver legal services more efficiently. Additionally, the scope of in-house legal service is expanding and data breaches and the associated risks are accelerating.
Below are some key findings from the Gartner ELM Market Guide:
- There is less of a need for e-billing and more need for workflow/collaboration
- Leveraging spreadsheets, email and homegrown solutions, although prevalent, is becoming unsustainable
- Investments in ELM technologies can optimize the GC’s day to day operational efficiency by automating and streamlining tasks and processes
Onit is a new type of ELM solution unlike any other provider currently in the market. Built with more than two decades of experience from industry thought leaders, process efficiency, workflow and collaboration is core to our technology.
Our ELM solution helps corporate legal departments:
- Drive operational improvement easily
- Create workflows that are unique to your legal and business processes
- Configure ELM solutions quickly with minimal IT involvement
- Supplement or replace the capabilities of your current ELM system with advanced automation
In fact, innovative companies like ADM, The Home Depot, ZS Associates, SSM Health and Under Armour are already driving efficiency, increasing transaction velocity and reducing cost because of their investment with Onit. Read more about what our customers are saying about us.
1. Gartner: Market Guide for Enterprise Legal Management Solutions, 4 February 2016.