|McDonald’s to Reveal “Special Sauce” for Legal Ops Strategy and Transformation
|July 9th, 2020 10:00 a.m. CDT
About the Session
Technologies available to legal departments are endless. How can general counsel and legal operations leaders sort through the noise and formulate a cohesive, long-term strategy to achieve the right balance of people, process, and technology? Join us to hear how McDonald’s Corporation has done just that to achieve a significant transformation of its global legal operations. Curtis Batterton, Legal Operations & Global Technology Manager at McDonald’s, will present an exclusive case study.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Assess your current state, gaps, and goals
- Develop a long-term vision for your technology portfolio and resourcing model
- Implement a platform and solution strategy aligned with the needs of the business
- Roll out document management internationally
- Manage change and driving user adoption
To register, fill out the form on this page.