|Legaltech New York Emerging Technology Session
|Wednesday, January 31, 2018 from 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. EST
|New York Hilton Midtown, Americas Hall II
|Innovation in the Legal Department: A Case Study in People, Process and Technology at Jaguar Land Rover
About the Session
Please join Onit and Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) for their joint speaking session at Legal Tech New York. We invite you to participate as Anna-Lisa Corrales and Cole Morgan discuss the implementation of enterprise legal management (ELM) and the subsequent transformation of JLR’s legal department.
It’s time to let the legal department do what it does best – the “real” work of handling legal matters. And they can’t do this if they’re spending endless hours on day-to-day tasks that could be handled in seconds with the right ELM solution. Jaguar Land Rover’s (JLR) story reflects this common dilemma that haunts many legal departments, and how they ultimately solved it.
JLR’s U.S. General Counsel Anna-Lisa Corrales will discuss her partnership with Onit, and how they drove change in the legal department with process efficiencies and technology to better manage legal operations and legal spend.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Reasons why JLR needed a premier ELM solution, and why Onit was their partner of choice
- Their successful partnership with Onit in building, testing and deploying e-billing and matter management technology
- How they effectively leveraged IT business partners “early” in the process to realize their implementation goals
- Early results from gaining visibility into their legal spend (i.e operational and financial results)
- Lessons learned from the selection and implementation process
- Success: The transformation to finally being able to do more legal work than billing and matter management
Onit is the leading provider of Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) solutions for the 21st century. Brought to you by the same team that created Spend Management a generation ago, Onit is transforming the way legal departments drive operational and process improvements. By focusing on process, Onit’s solutions help customers drive tremendous gains in efficiency, accelerate transaction velocity and reduce costs. For more information, visit www.onit.com or contact 1-800-281-1330.