|WHAT:||Webinar: Building Sustained Value from a Preferred Panel Program|
|WHEN:||June 3, 2020 11:00 a.m. CDT|
About the Session
Join Gregg McConnell of Corteva to hear how they have built a global panel of preferred law firms and is using technology to ensure its maximum sustained value. Experts from Onit and PERSUIT will join Gregg to discuss best practices for creating and managing a panel of preferred firms and how to leverage technology to enable the strategy. You’ll also learn about:
- Putting rigor behind how to allocate work to your panel firms
- Creating the right programs for different types of work (example IP vs. litigation)
- Automating enforcement of panel guidelines and fee agreements
- Evaluating panel firm effectiveness and compliance
- Reporting on the value obtained from preferred firm
To register, fill out the form on this page.
Can’t make it? Fill out the form and you’ll receive a recording.