As the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the world around us, companies around the globe are facing the same problems: how to understand and adapt to the new circumstances coming our way, and how to anticipate what’s coming. This global crisis is challenging us all to develop survival skills, and forcing creativity to regain normalcy in a world turned upside down.
Our new Onit Business Continuity Apps are being built and deployed with three key principles:
- Free. The Apps are provided and deployed with standard configuration free of charge, with no subscription fees.
- Simple. The Apps are designed to be easy to set up and use across your enterprise, so companies can begin using them as quickly as possible.
- Standard. The Apps contain workflows built to apply across a broad variety of use cases. They are intended to be used out of the box without further configuration or customization.
These Apps fall into four critical areas: managing a remote workforce, overseeing business changes, mitigating company risk and managing financial impacts. Below is a description of some of these new workflows. Learn more about these Apps.
- The Return-to-Work Risk Assessment App is designed for companies that are looking to re-open their offices that have been closed as a result of the crisis. This App surveys employees regarding risk factors for COVID-19 transmission and allows human resources and management to determine return-to-work dates and protocol.
- The Contract Compliance Issue Tracking App provides a mechanism for companies to log and manage issues reported by (inbound) or reported to (outbound) external parties that impact the ability to deliver on a contract. This includes, but is not limited to, force majeure claims.
- The Work Delegation App is for employees having to unexpectedly leave work due to illness, lack of childcare, or other personal issues related to COVID-19. This App collects information about open activities and deliverables and notifies recommended colleagues as well as management.
- The Business Standup/Situation Reporting App enables managers and leadership to quickly establish a framework for offsite team communications, including managing agendas and follow-ups for standup meetings and aggregating updates for management reporting.
- The COVID-19 Self Reporting App empowers employees to self-report when they have experienced symptoms or been diagnosed with COVID-19. This allows human resources teams to report required information to the appropriate authorities when needed.