In the second live webinar in our Lean Into LegalOps virtual program, industry veterans highlighted practical ways for legal departments to strengthen and sustain their companies through these times. Hear more about how legal departments can quickly react to the current economic and health crisis situation, whether that means needing to cut costs, reinforce existing initiatives or justify investment in new initiatives.
- Matt DenOuden, VP of Global Sales, Onit
- Craig Raeburn, VP of Sales and Customer Success, SimpleLegal
- Robin Snasdell, Managing Director, Consilio
- David Cambria, Chief Services Officer at Baker & McKenzie (formerly Director of Global Operations with ADM)
Watch this recording to hear discussion about critical questions like:
- If your legal department had to quickly find 10% savings, where could it come from?
- What process improvements can be made quickly to generate not just efficiency but also savings?
- How can you optimize existing technology or quickly implement new tools to drive savings and achieve rapid ROI?
To access the recording, fill out the form on this page.
Want more? Onit’s comprehensive thought leadership initiative, Lean Into LegalOps, offers legal and business professionals an expanded toolkit with masterclasses, customer case studies and relevant content such as white papers, podcasts, and webinars. Learn more about Lean Into LegalOps and to join the community of remote learning and collaboration.