Having a clear vision and plan for technology has never been more important. Watch this webinar to hear CurtisBatterton from McDonald’s Corporation discuss how his legal department went through the process of creating a legal technology roadmap to enable its strategic vision. He also covers how they are executing against this roadmap and how they are adapting their plan to the current economic and health crisis. Their plans for the use of Onit’s Apptitude platform is also discussed.
- Matt DenOuden, VP of Global Sales, Onit
- Curtis Batterton, MBA, CCMP, Legal Operations & Global Technology Manager, McDonald’s Corporation
Watch this recording to hear discussion about:
- The process McDonald’s used to define their technology roadmap
- Whether the COVID-19 crisis is causing any changes or additional hurdles
- How McDonald’s uses Onit and how it is helping during this time of remote work and increased need for visibility and cost savings
To access the recording, fill out the form on this page.
Want more? Onit’s comprehensive thought leadership initiative, Lean Into LegalOps, offers legal and business professionals an expanded toolkit with masterclasses, customer case studies and relevant content such as white papers, podcasts, and webinars. Learn more about Lean Into LegalOps and to join the community of remote learning and collaboration.