This year’s Corporate Legal Operations Institute in Las Vegas once again received its fair share of attention. There were many presentations spanning the four-day event, and reporters from Legaltech News and Corporate Counsel were on site to cover them. We’d like to share a few of the stories that came out of the event (in chronological order of publishing).
- Standardized Legal Security Assessment Should Be Reality, Says CLOC
- When it Comes to Diversity, Female GCs Want More Than Mere ‘Tokenism’ From Outside Firms
- Contracts Are More Than a Document: Finding the Value in Your Data
- #MeToo Comes to CLOC, as Female In-House Leaders Share Their Stories of Workplace Sexism
- Lawyers Continue to Dominate Legal Ops Role, CLOC Study Shows
- In-House Leaders at Starbucks, Northwestern Mutual Share Diversity & Inclusion Tips
- Zero to Hero: Legal Ops Leaders From Gap and Cisco Discuss Starting From Scratch
- Maybe AI Can’t Do Everything, but Corporate Legal’s Still Trying to Adopt
- 5 Steps for Beginners to Implement a Knowledge Management System
- For Better Outside Counsel Relationships, Tell Firms How They’re Being Measured
- How Mature Is Your Legal Department? A Journey in 12 Steps
- Scenes From CLOC: A Look At One of the Year’s Most Important Conferences for Legal Operations
- The Law Firm Disrupted: Just How Fast is the CLOC Ticking?
The CLOC Institute is the largest gathering of corporate legal professionals in the world focused on optimizing the delivery of legal services to businesses. The energized, inclusive and open community they’ve created welcomes industry veterans and newcomers, allowing attendees to create a breadth and depth of connections not available anywhere else. With more than 75 curated educational sessions, provided by industry leaders, the CLOC Institute offers unrivaled opportunities to learn, share, and connect.