Onit’s Hans Bengard, enterprise sales director, and Paige Edwards, director of customer experience, will present tomorrow at the Consero Legal Operations For Financial Services & Insurance Virtual KnowledgeBridge™.
The event, scheduled from 1-3 p.m. ET on August 12, connects leading legal leaders from companies such as American Express, AIG and CIBC as they discuss legal operations management priorities and enhancements.
The session featuring Bengard and Edwards, titled Automating Legal and Compliance Processes: How, When, Why,” will center on automating legal and compliance processes and best practices gathered over years of work with Fortune 500 corporate legal departments. The session will cover:
- Identifying processes to automate and executing a plan
- Building a business case around implementing automation
- Managing the change around user behavior
- Tracking and using process data to make decisions
The session begins at 1:40 p.m. ET tomorrow.
The Consero Legal Operations for Financial Services and Insurance Virtual KnowledgeBridge offers engaging discussions between corporate legal department leaders from large corporations. Other sessions for the three-hour virtual event include:
- Issues for legal operations leaders to work through in the new business normal
- Technologies and processes to improve legal department efficiencies
- Enhancing legal operations
If you’d like to learn more, here are some useful links.
- Click here to learn more about this event and register.
- Explore Apptitude, the Onit platform for business process automation.
- Hear how BT optimized resources inside and outside the legal department with Onit Apptitude.