Onit is pumped and ready to go to this year’s Legaltech New York tradeshow! We’re especially excited to attend this pivotal event this year, as we will be co-presenting an emerging technology session with Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) on Wednesday, January 31 from 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. ET. The session is titled, “Innovation in the Legal Department: A Case Study in People, Process and Technology at Jaguar Land Rover.”
Anna-Lisa Corrales, U.S. General Counsel for JLR and Cole Morgan, VP of of Professional Services for Onit will be discussing the implementation of enterprise legal management (ELM) and the subsequent transformation of JLR’s legal department. Many legal departments spend endless hours on day-to-day tasks that could be handled in seconds with the right enterprise legal management solution. JLR’s story reflects this common dilemma that haunts many legal departments, and how they ultimately solved it.
Anna-Lisa will discuss her partnership with Onit, and how they drove change in the legal department with process efficiencies and technology to better manage legal operations and legal spend. Topics of discussion will include:
- Reasons why JLR needed a premier ELM solution, and why Onit was their partner of choice
- Their successful partnership with Onit in building, testing and deploying e-billing and matter management technology
- How they effectively leveraged IT business partners “early” in the process to realize their implementation goals
- Early results from gaining visibility into their legal spend (i.e. operational and financial results)
- Lessons learned from the selection and implementation process
- Success: The transformation to finally being able to do more legal work than billing and matter management
We hope you can join us in Americas Hall II at 10:15 a.m. ET for our session.