How do you get through challenging times? Most likely, with a little help from your friends.
The COVID-19 pandemic has critically changed work as we know it. Companies closed offices and employees switched to work from home. A decentralized workforce brought new challenges like the complexities of remote access and virtual collaboration. Businesses had to pivot immediately and reexamine strategies and budgets. As a result, corporate legal departments faced a renewed need for efficiency and cost savings.
It is now more important than ever to connect with your peers and leaders within legal operations. Sharing experiences can inspire and highlight innovative approaches to today’s challenges.
That why we created Lean into LegalOps.
The online learning initiative, offered at no cost and open to all legal operations professionals, connects thousands of Onit and SimpleLegal customers, in-house counsel, technology experts and more. To date, leading legal operations executives from McDonald’s, BT and Colgate-Palmolive have shared their experiences with timely topics such as:
- How to use workflow tools to manage a distributed workforce
- Implementing technology strategies that deliver immediate cost savings and ROI
- Quantifying and defending the value of a legal department
- Change management best practices in a challenging environment
The program also offers regular peer discussion groups, with members tackling top priorities and providing insight into how to address them.
The positive response to Lean into LegalOps inspired us to extend the program into Europe. Robert Johnson, the managing director of Onit’s London office, discusses Lean into LegalOps Europe and the state of legal operations in Europe here.
We invite you to view these on-demand recordings at your convenience. Hear how our customers have successfully realized cost savings and enhanced efficiency during these troubled times.
- Optimizing Resources Inside & Outside the Legal Department, featuring David Griffin, Head of Legal & Governance Systems and Change, BT
- Building Sustained Value from a Preferred Panel Program, featuring Gregg McConnell, Legal Operations Leader, Corteva
- Quantifying Value in the Legal Department & Why the Stakes are High, featuring Matt Burdman, GLO Finance Manager, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Building and Executing a Legal Technology Roadmap, featuring Curtis Batterton, MBA, CCMP, Legal Operations & Global Technology Manager, McDonald’s Corporation
- Transforming Legal Service Delivery and Enabling Self-Service at Pearson, featuring Robert Mignanelli, SVP, Associate General Counsel, Global Product/Technology, Pearson plc