Join us for our discussion, “Process Matters: ELM Redefined – Beyond Traditional Legal and Spend Management – Law Department Operations for the 21st Century” at the CLOC Annual Legal Operations Institute on Tuesday, May 3 in San Francisco.
Led by Onit founder and CEO, Eric M. Elfman and David Cambria, Global Director of Operations – Law, Compliance and Government Relations, Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), the two thought leaders will discuss trends in the Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) space and highlight how “process” is redefining how legal department operation managers provide “continuous” value to their company.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Why systems of record are not enough to drive operational improvements at ADM
- Why e-billing and matter management technology only represent a “fraction” of the legal department’s needs
- Why process, workflow and collaboration are critical for the success of his legal department
- How a business automation tool solves all process needs beyond e-billing and legal spend management
- Key benchmarks and metrics that drive innovation and transformation in legal operations and performance management
Evolving legal departments like ADM are thinking beyond traditional Enterprise Legal Management Solutions (ELM) solutions that focus only on legal and spend management to influence how they can drive change enterprise wide with operational efficiency, reduced costs and most importantly process improvement.
We’re looking forward to hosting this engaging session and hope you’re able to attend. Click here for a complete list of planned sessions for the May 2016 Institute. Check out our Events Page for more information about upcoming tradeshows we’ll be attending near you.