The Onit Customer Forum of 2019 will be held November 5-7 in Houston. This bi-annual event is designed to foster collaboration and learning among peers, an important part of Onit’s approach to providing excellent customer experiences. Onit’s customer community is focused on sharing best practices and driving innovation. Attendees will hear case studies from customers in a variety of industries and will get the latest updates on product roadmaps and strategy.
Our speaker lineup for this Forum is especially exciting, and we anticipate this to be one of our most thought-provoking and energizing events this year. Customers will also give live demos of how they are leveraging Onit technology to facilitate a deeper level of learning.
Speakers at this forum will be:
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Deere & Co
- Matt DenOuden, VP of Global Sales, Onit
- Andrew Hosman, VP of Product Management, Onit
- Sarah Kamery, Sr. Product Manager, Onit
- Victor Cizinauskas, Sr. Product Manager, Onit
- Rob Johnson, European Sales Director, Onit
- John Gilman, VP of Product Strategy, Onit
If you are a current Onit customer and would like to attend the November Forum, please email [email protected].