We’ve got another win under our belts! What a great way to head into this busy fall season. Onit is proud to rank #2 on the Houston Business Journal (HBJ) Houston Fast Tech list. Like the Houston Fast 100 List, companies must meet the following criteria to qualify:
- be headquartered in the Houston area
- be at least five years old at the close of FY 2015
- be privately owned and have earned at least $1 million in revenue for the most recent fiscal year
Additionally, companies on the Fast Tech List must be primarily engaged in producing and/or delivering technology products and services.
Click here to subscribe to the Houston Business Journal and see the full list.
Onit is thrilled to add this accomplishment to the growing list of awards we’ve won in 2016 so far. In addition to the ranking #2 on the Houston Fast Tech list, Onit has received the following awards and acknowledgements in 2016:
- Onit Wins Enterprise Champion Award and Ranks #8 on the Houston Business Journal Fast 100
- Onit Ranks #387 on Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List
- TechnoLawyer Features Onit’s Contract Management Suite in this Week’s Issue
- Onit Recognized in Gartner’s Market Guide for Enterprise Legal Management Solutions
Check out our Awards and Recognitions page to read about each award in more detail.
Onit creates tools to help corporate legal departments to maximize efficiency. From Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) to contract management, Onit’s solutions are flexible, lightweight, and easy-to-use. No other ELM vendor approaches legal department operations with “process” as its foundation.