- You agree not to associate, input or upload any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malicious computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or otherwise harm Onit, Inc.’s systems, sFTP accounts or servers.
- Any use of your sFTP account for purposes otherwise than those intended is strictly prohibited. Onit, Inc. reserves the right to revoke any sFTP privileges if it is determined that unauthorized use or abuse has occurred.
- Onit, Inc. utilizes security techniques to protect confidential documents and information from unauthorized access, and we expect you to do the same. This includes documents and data that are stored electronically and protected by accepted security measures such as firewalls, access controls and encryption. You agree to safeguard any such documents and information by utilizing an sFTP client that provides adequate encryption for the security of said documents and information. Onit, Inc. will not assume any responsibility or liability in the event you do not utilize an sFTP client with adequate encryption or you otherwise do not securely safeguard any documents or information.
- You, as our customer, should secure and safeguard your assigned sFTP user ID and password information to prevent unauthorized access to Onit, Inc.’s web server and any information or documents contained thereon. Onit, Inc. will not assume any responsibility or liability in the event you do not take adequate precautions to safeguard and protect your assigned sFTP user ID and password information or in the event unauthorized access is gained to your sFTP account as a result.
- Onit, Inc. servers are built on infrastructure operated by outside vendors, and those vendors are scheduled to make said technology available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except when unavailable for maintenance). Onit, Inc. does not guarantee the availability of hosted technology by said vendors or that access will be uninterrupted or error-free. Onit, Inc. also reserves the right to interrupt, limit or suspend hosted technology from time to time for purposes of maintenance, upgrades or similar reasons. You agree that neither Onit, Inc. nor its outside vendors or subsidiaries or affiliates shall be held responsible or liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or termination of hosted technology, regardless of the cause.
- Onit, Inc. reserves the right, at our discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time by posting the revised policy on our website. It is recommended that you check this page periodically for changes.
Date of Last Revision: February 20, 2018