We at Onit are excited to announce our fall series of Lean Into LegalOps, where we feature legal innovators from DaVita, Johnson Matthey, Gogo, Royal Caribbean and more. Lean Into LegalOps unites legal operations professionals worldwide and online to share experiences in this time of dispersed operations. The community is supported throughout the season by peer-led webinars, roundtable discussions and check-in calls.
Since its launch in March, Lean Into LegalOps has welcomed more than 2,000 registrants and featured insight from McDonald’s, BT and Colgate-Palmolive. General counsel, inside counsel and legal operations professionals can join at no charge in both the United States and Europe.
As Christine DiDomizio, legal operations lead at Jaguar Land Rover North America and a Lean Into LegalOps contributor, describes it: “Onit technologies helped us adjust to the process of going 100% remote back in March. Now, Onit’s Lean Into LegalOps supports customers and the rest of the legal community looking to connect and learn from each other. I’m excited to see the program continue beyond the initial pandemic emergency and provide more opportunities for legal operations professionals.”
Discussions with Legal Operations Innovators
The fall series of Lean Into LegalOps offers presentations such as:
- The Power of a Platform – Daniel Lee, director of legal operations for DaVita, will share how the corporate legal department uses a business process automation platform to configure workflows and consolidate data and reports. (September 17, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. CDT, register here.)
- Automating Processes to Connect Legal and the Business – General counsel and legal operations presenters from Johnson Matthey, Duff & Phelps and more will focus on using technology to drive savings. (October 2, 9:50 a.m.–10:30 a.m. BST, request a complimentary conference pass to attend.)
- Checking in on Travel & Hospitality Legal Departments – Speakers from Royal Caribbean, Gogo and more will explore the impact of recent events and how they will inform their approach to legal issues. (October 7, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CDT, get notification of open registration here.)
- Checking in on Travel & Hospitality Legal Departments – Leaders from industries hit hardest by societal changes will explore how recent events have impacted their legal departments, what changes they anticipate and how lessons from this crisis will inform their approach to legal issues in the future. Kevin Clem, chief commercial officer at HBR Consulting, will moderate the discussion, and speakers will include legal professionals from Royal Caribbean and Gogo. (October 7, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CDT, get notification of open registration here.)
- Legal Operations Reporting Done Right – Legal operations leaders at Mylan, a global pharmaceutical company, discuss creating meaningful reports for different audiences across the enterprise. (October 22, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CDT, get notification of open registration here.)
- Virtual Legal Resourcing Debate with Buying Legal Council – This lively session will feature three teams debating scenarios to their hypothetical general counsel, who has asked for options to reduce outside counsel expenses. (November 18, 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. CST, get notification of open registration here.)
Lean Into LegalOps also hosts check-in calls every other week, where members connect informally to discuss topics like diversity, streamlining cross-departmental workflows and cost savings.
Click here to learn more about the program and register for events.
To view previous Lean Into LegalOps presentations, visit here.