The 2021 IT World Awards have honored Onit with Globees for our business continuity suite of Apps and legal community support during the pandemic. As the IT industry’s premier excellence awards program, the IT World Awards honor achievements in every facet of the information technology industry and recognize technology companies with advanced, ground-breaking products, solutions and services.
An Online Legal Community Devoted to Connecting Peers
First, Onit won the Gold Globee Award for Company Response of the Year in the category of “Creative Ways Companies are Giving Back During COVID-19.”
In March of 2020, we introduced a comprehensive thought leadership initiative, Lean Into LegalOps. The program’s original goal was to connect in-house legal professionals to share best practices during the pandemic via masterclasses, webinars, small virtual gatherings and more. Lean Into LegalOps had more than 3,000 registrations in 2020 alone and has now expanded into a vibrant offering the includes Europe and shared wisdom from Fortune 500 legal operations leaders (examples of past programs can be found here and here.)
A Free Suite of Business Continuity Apps
Next, we earned the Bronze Globee Award for Best Technology in the category of “To Combat and Reduce the Impact of COVID-19.”
In response to the pandemic and the challenges it presented for corporations, Onit offered a free suite of COVID-19 business continuity and workflow solutions built on its automation platform Apptitude. These Apps were intended to help companies navigate new challenges such as managing a remote workforce. They included:
- The Return-to-Work Risk Assessment App, which surveys employees regarding risk factors for COVID-19 transmission and allows human resources and management to determine return-to-work dates and protocol.
- The Contract Compliance Issue Tracking App, that provides a mechanism for companies to log and manage issues reported by external parties, such as force majeure clauses, that impact the ability to deliver on a contract.
- The Work Delegation App, which collected and reported information from employees having to unexpectedly leave work due to illness, lack of childcare or other personal issues.
- The Business Standup/Situation Reporting App, that enables managers and leadership to quickly establish a framework for offsite team communications, including managing agendas and aggregating updates for management reporting.
- The COVID-19 Self Reporting App, which empowered employees to self-report when they have experienced symptoms or been diagnosed with COVID-19.
An Award-Winning Year
Onit is honored to add these Globee awards to our growing list of awards this year, which include:
- Joining Inc.’s list of the Top 250 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas at #44.
- Ranking #4 on the Houston Business Journal’s Middle Market 50 list
- Being named to the Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
- Landing #78 on the Austin Business Journal’s List of Tech Employers
- Named as a finalist, along with customer BT, for the Legalweek Leaders in Tech Law Awards
For more information about Onit, its platforms Apptitude and Precedent, its business continuity Apps and its solutions (including enterprise legal management and contract lifecycle management), schedule a demo here or email [email protected].