Onit is proud to announce that the Onit family of companies has received several prestigious awards through the first two quarters of 2022. These honors illustrate Onit’s rapid growth and commitment to innovation in the field of enterprise workflow solutions, underscoring its place as one of the industry’s leading providers.
In just 18 months Onit made four acquisitions, boosted revenue and expanded its portfolio of AI-enabled software products as part of a commitment to product innovation. These efforts were made to ensure Onit continues to help customers modernize workflows that directly impact the operational efficiency of legal departments and, ultimately, the speed of revenue generation.
Onit’s awards this year include:
- American Best in Business, Grand Globee winner: Onit was named Grand Globee winner — ABB’s highest award, reserved for only ten companies each year — for its overall innovative expertise, rapid growth, and other factors.
- Inc. Regionals, #53: Onit placed #53 on the Inc. Regionals list, the most distinguished ranking of the fastest-growing private companies based throughout Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
- HBJ Vet Owned Business, #1: Onit was named the Houston area’s #1 veteran-owned business (to qualify, companies must be at least 51% veteran-owned and certified, privately held and headquartered in the Houston area).
- American Best in Business, Gold Award for Best Research/Survey Report: Onit was recognized for its ELR (Enterprise Legal Reputation) Report exploring how the relationship between enterprise employees and legal departments affects their businesses.
- American Best in Business, Bronze for Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year: Recognizing Onit’s successful integration of AI with existing products.
- Vet100 List, Collaboration between Inc. 5000 and Syracuse University: Onit was named to the annual Vet100, a placement collaboration between Inc. Magazine and Syracuse University’s Institute for Veterans and Military Families.
- Legalweek Leaders in Tech Law Lifetime Achievement, Eric Elfman: The award recognizes Onit Founder and CEO’s Eric Elfman’s career achievements in the development and adoption of legal technologies and legal technology companies.
- Business Intelligence Group (BIG) Awards, AI Excellence: Awarded for Onit’s InvoiceAI software. Recognizes organizations, products and people who bring AI to life and apply it to solve real problems
- Business Intelligence Group (BIG) Awards, Innovation: Awarded for Onit’s InvoiceAI software. Recognizes organizations, products, and people bringing new ideas to life in innovative ways.
- Houston Business Journal Middle Market 50, #10: Onit was named as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in Houston (with revenue of $28 million to $1 billion).
- Houston Business Journal Fire Awards: Onit was recognized for overall growth, innovative ways of doing things, funding rounds, product launches and social impact.
- Austin Business Journal Best Tech Employer, #75: Onit earned placement on this list ranked by the number of direct local jobs provided.
Onit’s family of companies also earned honors through the first half of 2022:
- CIO Review named SimpleLegal to its list of Top 30 Fastest Growing Tech Companies 2022.
- SimpleLegal’s Anggie Ramirez Perea, Head of Client Support, was named Manager of the Year in Business Intelligence Group (BIG)’s 2022 Excellence in Customer Service Awards for her work in leading a customer-centric support organization.
- SimpleLegal’s Shri Iyer, Vice President, Products & Design, was recognized by The Software Report as one of its Top 25 Product Executives.
- AXDRAFT was awarded American Best in Business Gold for Best Product, Service and Solution (small company category).